What is Cricket?
Cricket is an iOS-friendly wearable sensor that:
- Measures muscle tension, movements, posture, heart rate, and HRV with medical-level precision
- Trains “active stress reduction”: teaches control of muscle tension, breath, and posture
- Real Time Data can be recorded to generate reports and to analyze data comparing past and future performance optimization and injury prevention.
Cricket is available now and a Medical Grade version is planned to roll out soon:
- Model C is the commercial version (MSRP $350)
- Model M is the medical version (MSRP $2,300)
Cricket is the future of ergonomic evaluations. Apply a comfortable wearable sensor that measures muscle tension and posture. Get guided effortlessly through streamlined workstation evaluations that follow OSHA standards. Actively train to reduce muscle tension with specialized interfaces.